YOUR SOURCE FOR T-SLOT ALUMINUM, PIECES, PARTS, HAND-RAILING & MORE
"BUY YOUR T-SLOT PIECES & PARTS FROM US TODAY!"
According to Patrick Kapust, deputy director of OSHA's directorate of enforcement programs: REGARDING MACHINE GUARDING in 2010, 90 workers were killed in machinery. In 2009, 5,930 occupational amputations were reported.*
HOT ITEM! AUTO-MAX SAFETY™ AUTOMATIC VERTICAL DOORS
T- Slot Designs and Installations by Arrow Industrial Solutions, LLC
WHY CHOOSE ARROW INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS, LLC?
- We design, build, and install your application. It is not complete until it is the way you want it, turnkey.
- We meet with you to go over the production process, goals you want to achieve, and create a design to make it happen.
- We remain flexible in the installation of our designs in order to meet production considerations.
- We will design your project for you and provide you with drawings, bill of materials, kit (cut to size) or raw materials. We can provide tagged drawings and tagged bars to create an easy assembly for you.
- Also, we will give you the design in 3-D so you can see exactly what you are getting.
T- SLOT EXTRUSION
- No welding - no heat stress and warpage
- No priming or painting
- Lightweight and simple to maintain
- Standard fractional or metric fasteners
- Only simple hand tools required for assembly
- Meets OHSA standards
- Machine frames easily reconfigured for design changes
- Linear adjustment in X, Y, Z axis
- All T-Slots are on 1/2", 3/4", 1" or 1 1/2" center-lines
Click to set custom HTML
This website copyrighted by Arrow Industrial Solutions, LLC, all rights reserved, April 2011.